At South Dublin Automotive we feel so strongly about brake safety, we will check yours for FREE. It only takes a few minutes and it could save lives.
No matter how powerful or well tuned your engine may be, always remember that it’s your brakes and your tyres that stand between you and an accident.
• If your brake pedal feels either hard or spongy.
• If your car won’t stop easily.
• If the steering wheel vibrates or pulls to one side.
• If the handbrake isn’t functioning well.
• If the light on the dashboard shows red.
• If you can hear unusual noises when you press the brake pedal
These may be the tell-tale signs of the gradual deterioration that occurs over time, within a vehicle’s braking system. If you suspect that your brakes are not functioning as well as they should, we recommend that you have them checked.
If your FREE brake check indicates work is required, we will give you a no obligation quote.
What our Customers Say…
Brilliant garage, they always deliver top results
Using this lad for years, and long may it last 🙂
Brilliant Garage , wouldn't go anywhere else!